Follow Me By Email

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pet Love!

If you haven't noticed yet, we LOVE our pets!  Within the first week that we welcome in our new friend we take pictures of them.  I only do black and white pics so I go to our local Rite Aid and convert them. We then frame them and ink up their adorable paws and press them on scrapbook paper.  These framed pics/paw prints are hung in the kids game room.  This is our official "welcome home" initiation :)




What do you thing?  Is this something that you can see your family doing?  This sort of thing would also be a really cool gift for the animal lover in your life.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! And it would be a very personalized gift, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this? I'm loving the pawprint Art. It is something I would do for sure!

    P.S. - Stop by my blog - you are my winner on the paper Giveaway!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete