Saturday, October 29, 2011

3-Tier Basket

Hello!  Just a quick post to show you one of my favorite finds from the Rose Bowl Flea Market!  I bought this a couple of months ago and its permanent home is in my backyard near my herb garden.  I made my wonderful husband carry it throughout most of the market (hehehe)!  Still not sure what I am going to put in it, but I'm sure it will come to me one day.





Tomorrow I will post all of my fantastic finds that I bought today at local estate sales.  I have already started sprucing up a couple of pieces!  

3 comments:

  1. I would have bought that beauty also. Isn't the Rose Bowl Flea Market a fun adventure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rose Bowl is soooo much fun! We had a great time and are planning our next trip, I cant wait to go back :)

    ReplyDelete