Thursday, November 3, 2011

Furniture Feature Friday

I am entering my really cool entertainment center for furniture feature Friday on Miss Mustard Seed's blog!  It used to be an old radio cabinet, that I decided needed some help.  After  painting it cream, removing the old tattered material and distressing the wood (even more then it already was) I didn't really have any use for it, but I really loved it.  So I had my husband knock out a couple of shelves and it was perfect for an entertainment center!  Our TV fit perfectly and behind the pull down drawer is our DVD player.  The cubby is  just enough storage room for my childrens video game console.  I use the gorgeous see through doors to hold black and white family photos!  It turns out that I really DID have a use for it after all!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. How awesome that your tv fit in perfectly!! This is cool, so unique!
    Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see that you found the perfect way to use this old beauty. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! It's always a great feeling when you can use something again--and make it look prettier :).

    ReplyDelete